Funeral Directors Frome
COVID – 19 UPDATE
We at GoSimply Funerals have been discussing the recent developments with the spread of the Corona virus. Following recent government guidelines on protecting ourselves and the community, we would like to address some of your natural concerns as it is a worrying and confusing time for everyone.
As an Independent and flexible company we want to be able to offer you the best possible service with the personal touch that we are so well known for, and will continue to work with you to offer whatever we can, in whatever circumstances occur over the next few months.
At this moment there are some modifications that will take place for the service which are outlined below.
We will continue to look after your loved one in our care with the utmost dignity, whatever the situation and provide high levels of care.
· There can be no chapel visits
· All services are currently limited to immediate family only with up to five people.
· All arrangements and paperwork will be completed either by phone, skype or online, and physical contact will be kept to a minimum.
If the worst case scenario comes to pass and attended services are unable to take place, we can offer the following packages
· A Direct Cremation [details are on the website]
· A Direct Cremation ‘with a difference’ which will take place with no mourners and the ashes returned in a beautiful urn. A Minister/Celebrant will perform a short ceremony at the coffin in our chapel and we will live stream this to send to you. You may choose a beautiful urn of your choice from our collection. We can also provide a ‘drive by’ past a home of your choice so that you are able to come out and wave goodbye to your loved one prior to taking to the crematorium, or you are welcome to follow in your own car. This must be limited to two cars only, and you will not be able to come inside the crematorium. This will be early in the morning to fit in with the crematorium Direct Cremation guidelines. £1800
· A Direct cremation with a full memorial service as soon as we are able at a suitable venue in line with our GoTraditional package. £1850
Please feel free to call us about any concerns in what is truly a difficult time, and will keep you all informed should there be any changes to the current advice.
Angela and Kevin
If you are looking for funeral directors in Frome, end your search with goSimply Funerals. We offer a fresh approach to funeral services, making it easy to say goodbye in your own way. Our comprehensive services include both traditional and alternative funeral packages. From bespoke cremations to natural burials and green funerals, we are here to help you plan a fitting farewell. To arrange a free consultation contact us today on 0800 107 6096.
Traditional Funeral Services
Our traditional funeral services include both cremations and burials. All our packages can be totally customised so that you receive the level of service you require.
Green Funerals in Frome
We understand that many people wish for their parting moments to take environmental considerations into account. Our green funerals in Frome are designed to minimise the impact on the environment. We offer eco-friendly services that include eco cremations and woodland burials. In addition, we are the only funeral director in Wiltshire and Somerset to have an electric hearsette.
How Much Does a Funeral Cost?
Funeral costs vary, however, we are dedicated to keeping our prices low. Direct cremations start from just £895 and our bespoke packages start from just £1300. We ensure our pricing is transparent and if you require any additional good and services, we will only charge you cost price. As a result, you can have peace of mind the final cost will be affordable.
Contact goSimply Funeral Directors in Frome
To speak to our funeral directors in Frome, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 107 6096. Angela and Kevin are here to offer sympathy, compassion and practical advice to help you cope at this difficult time.