Funeral Directors Chippenham
COVID – 19 UPDATE
We at GoSimply Funerals have been discussing the recent developments with the spread of the Corona virus. Following recent government guidelines on protecting ourselves and the community, we would like to address some of your natural concerns as it is a worrying and confusing time for everyone.
As an Independent and flexible company we want to be able to offer you the best possible service with the personal touch that we are so well known for, and will continue to work with you to offer whatever we can, in whatever circumstances occur over the next few months.
At this moment there are some modifications that will take place for the service which are outlined below.
We will continue to look after your loved one in our care with the utmost dignity, whatever the situation and provide high levels of care.
· There can be no chapel visits
· All services are currently limited to immediate family only with up to five people.
· All arrangements and paperwork will be completed either by phone, skype or online, and physical contact will be kept to a minimum.
If the worst case scenario comes to pass and attended services are unable to take place, we can offer the following packages
· A Direct Cremation [details are on the website]
· A Direct Cremation ‘with a difference’ which will take place with no mourners and the ashes returned in a beautiful urn. A Minister/Celebrant will perform a short ceremony at the coffin in our chapel and we will live stream this to send to you. You may choose a beautiful urn of your choice from our collection. We can also provide a ‘drive by’ past a home of your choice so that you are able to come out and wave goodbye to your loved one prior to taking to the crematorium, or you are welcome to follow in your own car. This must be limited to two cars only, and you will not be able to come inside the crematorium. This will be early in the morning to fit in with the crematorium Direct Cremation guidelines. £1800
· A Direct cremation with a full memorial service as soon as we are able at a suitable venue in line with our GoTraditional package. £1850
Please feel free to call us about any concerns in what is truly a difficult time, and will keep you all informed should there be any changes to the current advice.
Angela and Kevin
The caring funeral directors in Chippenham are here to support you when a loved one dies. Angela and Kevin have over a decade of experience in helping families across Chippenham, Corsham and Calne to plan tailored funeral services that reflect and celebrate the life of their loved one. We offer an alternative approach to traditional funeral directors, meaning you have more freedom to choose the services that best match your needs and morals. For a free consultation, please contact us on 0800 107 6096.
Local Funeral Services
Our local funeral services are tailored to your needs. Whatever kind of services you require, we can help create the perfect send off to honour the life of your loved one. We operate across the entire Wiltshire county, so whether you prefer a burial or cremation, wherever you are in the region we can assist.
We understand that dealing with finances at such a difficult time can add more distress when you least need it. As a result, we strive to keep our prices fair. Our affordable funerals offer everything that you would expect from a traditional funeral director and more. Our low prices do not mean that the quality of service is compromised in any way. Angela and Kevin are highly experienced in all aspects of funeral planning and arranging and offer unparalleled levels of service and care.
Funeral Plans Frome
Take charge of your future with our funeral plans in Frome. We offer a wide range of prepaid funeral plans that allow you the freedom to plan for your own funeral and pay for it in advance. Choose to pay by one upfront payment or spread the cost over a fixed term of up to 10 years. All plans can be tailored to meet your exact needs.