Funeral Directors Wiltshire
COVID – 19 UPDATE
We at GoSimply Funerals have been discussing the recent developments with the spread of the Corona virus. Following recent government guidelines on protecting ourselves and the community, we would like to address some of your natural concerns as it is a worrying and confusing time for everyone.
As an Independent and flexible company we want to be able to offer you the best possible service with the personal touch that we are so well known for, and will continue to work with you to offer whatever we can, in whatever circumstances occur over the next few months.
At this moment there are some modifications that will take place for the service which are outlined below.
We will continue to look after your loved one in our care with the utmost dignity, whatever the situation and provide high levels of care.
· There can be no chapel visits
· All services are currently limited to immediate family only with up to five people.
· All arrangements and paperwork will be completed either by phone, skype or online, and physical contact will be kept to a minimum.
If the worst case scenario comes to pass and attended services are unable to take place, we can offer the following packages
· A Direct Cremation [details are on the website]
· A Direct Cremation ‘with a difference’ which will take place with no mourners and the ashes returned in a beautiful urn. A Minister/Celebrant will perform a short ceremony at the coffin in our chapel and we will live stream this to send to you. You may choose a beautiful urn of your choice from our collection. We can also provide a ‘drive by’ past a home of your choice so that you are able to come out and wave goodbye to your loved one prior to taking to the crematorium, or you are welcome to follow in your own car. This must be limited to two cars only, and you will not be able to come inside the crematorium. This will be early in the morning to fit in with the crematorium Direct Cremation guidelines. £1800
· A Direct cremation with a full memorial service as soon as we are able at a suitable venue in line with our GoTraditional package. £1850
Please feel free to call us about any concerns in what is truly a difficult time, and will keep you all informed should there be any changes to the current advice.
Angela and Kevin
goSimply funeral directors in Wiltshire offer a personal service that can be tailored to meet your needs. We offer a diverse range of services including both traditional and alternative options. To talk to us about funeral planning, cremations and burials, do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 107 6096.
Our professional funeral directors in Wiltshire offer traditional funerals including burials and cremations. All of our traditional services can be customised to meet your needs and reflect the life of your loved one. Our traditional funerals include both burials and cremations.
Our alternative funerals in Wiltshire provide you with a range of options so you do not have to have a traditional and formal ceremony. Choose from green funerals, natural woodland burials and home funerals.
Personal Service Tailored to Your Needs
Angela and Kevin offer a completely personal service. From the very first phone call, through to the day of the funeral, we are here to offer our support and guide you through the whole process. It is our aim to make this upsetting time as stress-free as possible for you, so you can have time to grieve.
Funeral Plans Wiltshire
Are you considering planning ahead? If so, our funeral plans in Wiltshire offer tailored funeral packages at an affordable cost. Funeral plans can be paid upfront, or the cost can be spread over a fixed term of up to 10 years. To arrange an appointment, please get in touch.
Contact goSimply Funerals
For further information about our funeral directors in Wiltshire, do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a personalised service and are here to support you every step of the way.