Tailor your funeral services to match your needs and budget with our low cost bespoke funerals in Somerset and Wiltshire. Our packages allow you the freedom to create a personalised burial or cremation service to reflect the life of your loved one. We provide the opportunity to build the perfect funeral package from scratch. Whether you want a traditional ceremony and burial at your local church, or you wish for a no expense spared send-off, we can help. To discuss your needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Angela and Kevin offer support, advice and sympathy when you need it most.
goBespoke Funeral Packages from £1695*
Our goBespoke funeral packages allow you total control over all the funeral arrangements. You can plan every detail to ensure the funeral ceremony truly celebrates the life of your loved one. From choosing a burial or cremation, through to a motorcycle or horse-drawn hearse, you have the freedom to go as you please. Our bespoke packages include the following as standard, however, you can add any service at cost price, making this bespoke option an affordable choice.
- Choice of cremation or burial
- Collection and care of the person who has died.
- Dressing & placing in the chosen coffin
- Chapel visit during office hours
- Meeting with the family to complete all paperwork and discuss the service
- Transport on the day in our hearse
- 30 orders of service FREE
- Simple flowers
- Service led by a celebrant
- Funeral director/conductor
*Coffin, additional flowers, additional cars/limousines, alternative hearses, all disbursements etc. are all additional charges, however, we only charge you the cost price, helping you keep the costs low.
Designed to have a low impact on the environment, our natural woodland burials offer an alternative to a traditional burial at a cemetery. We offer a choice of two burial sites in the local area, including Michael’s Wood near Amesbury in Wiltshire or Westcombe Hill outside of Somerton in Somerset. We can offer alternative burial sites, but the costs may vary.
goNatural from £2995*
Our woodland burial funeral packages in Wiltshire and Somerset include:
- Collection and care of the person who has died
- Dressing in a cotton shroud, and provision of a cardboard or Willow coffin
- Chapel visit during office hours
- Completion of all legal and professional paperwork
- Transport on the day
- Service led by our celebrant
- Burial plot and grave-digging costs
- Simple floral tribute and decoration of the coffin
- Funeral Conductor on the day
- Burial at Westcome Hill (Somerset) or Michaels Wood (Wiltshire) only
* Supplements are payable for bariatric funerals and long-distance collections
We understand that some people prefer to take charge of the funeral arrangements themselves. As a result, we offer home funeral packages that allow families to freedom to plan and arrange all the details for themselves with the ceremony being held at their own home. Our service is designed to support you throughout the process. We provide practical advice and guidance on a range of aspects such as coffins, ceremonies and paperwork
goSolo from £995*
We can help you with arranging your own funeral, with as little or as much support as you require. Home funeral services usually include the following but can be customised to suit you.
- Collection and care of the person who has died*
- Use of our mortuary facilities
- Advice on completion of all legal and professional paperwork
- Transport from our premises on the day
*If needed doctors’ fees would be an added charge of £82
*Supplements are payable for out of hours, bariatric and long-distance collections
Customise Your Funeral Package
All our funeral packages are completely customisable. This means that you can add or deduct services as required. Furthermore, when adding goods and services, we will only ever charge you cost price. As a result, we keep our prices low and our standards high.
Tailored to Meet Your Needs
Every package we provide is completely customisable. Angela and Kevin offer support and advice and can help make the planning process more enjoyable by offering a range of alternative solutions, so you don’t have to feel pressured into tradition.
Contact goSimply Funerals
For advice and further information about our bespoke funerals in Wiltshire and Somerset, please call us to discuss your needs. We are here to offer sympathy, compassion and guidance in your time of need. Call us on 0800 107 6096.